HP Designjet T790 PS ePrinter 24 Inch. Delivery Charges Apply
Print high quality results at lightning speeds using the Designjet T790 ePrinter from HP. The new intuitive colour touchscreen enables you to share and preview print jobs before printing thus eliminating errors and waste. The Designjet T790 printeralso enhances collaboration by enabling you to print directly from your computer or USB drive without installing drivers or print remotely to any HP web-connected Designjet through HP ePrint and Share.
An easy plug-and-play large-format ePrinter.
- Print to any HP Designjet printer without installing any drivers thanks to free HP ePrint & Share1.
- Save time with accurate page previews, and discover the power of touch through its colour touchscreen that enables easy printing.
- Secure your investment: this HP ePrinter is Web-connected and easy to update. Software updates occur automatically, every six months.
- Create a print-ready PDF2 file at the same time you print with HP ePrint & Share1.
- Achieve high-quality results: the 6-ink system has matte and photo black, and grey to produce true neutral greys and a wide range of vivid colours on plain and glossy media.
- Produce fine detailed lines with 0.02 mm minimum line width3, and highly accurate drawings with innovative printhead technology and Original HP inks.
- Get the job done quickly without sacrificing quality: print up to 2 A1 prints per minute in Economode.
- Print complex files as easily as simple ones with 8 GB virtual memory4.
- Print TIFF, JPEG, and PDF5 files directly from your USB flash drive – no computer required.
- Walk up to your printer’s touchscreen, access files on the Web, and print them with HP ePrint & Share1.
- Select and share projects using the touchscreen thanks to HP ePrint & Share1.
- Send plans directly to your office or the client site, even when you’re on the go, and print remotely6 to any large-format HP Web-connected Designjet from your computer or mobile device.
HP Designjet T790 PS Printer; printheads; introductory ink cartridges; Fast Ethernet (100Base-T); Hi-Speed USB 2.0 Slot; Media Spindle; quick reference guide; setup poster; start-up software; power cord
Software included : HP ePrint & Share, HP Utility for Mac and Windows
1 HP ePrint & Share is a free Web-printing solution that lets you automatically manage content online. It requires an Internet connection. Download ePrint & Share: www.hp.com/go/eprintandshare
2 Requires AutoCAD plug-in.
3 Using HP-GL/2.
4 Based on 640 MB RAM.
5 PDF files only available with PostScript accessory (optional accessory to be purchased separately) or buying PS versions.
6 Remote Printing will be available by end of 2011.